For example, refer us a client spending 2k a month, you get a £400 initial bonusdo nothing earn big! Tell me more
Whether you decide to embark on a pay-per-click (PPC) advertising campaign to add an extra string to your digital marketing bow, or because you want to use it as an alternative keyword research tool in today’s world of keyword (not provided), the ability to plan and manage your campaign holds the key to whether you achieve your objectives.learn more
If you’re crediting other websites with links out from your own, the onus is on you to tell them you’ve done it, otherwise your generosity may never be discovered!learn more
The best content management systems (CMS) make it easy for you to manage every aspect of your website, from adding new content to dealing with blog comments, as well as making it easy to optimise and get maximum return from your activities.
If there’s one weakness with CMS platforms, it is that, if left undeveloped, they can leave websites all looking similar, a definite no-no when looking to stand out on digital platforms. At Bough Digital, we have an experienced team of developers that can fully develop and customise a number of CMS platforms so that the design, layout, and branding identify perfectly with your business.
Our team of developers can deliver fully customised solutions for the following CMS platforms.
The world’s most popular CMS, powering an estimated 15% of all websites online at any one time, WordPress is a popular solution for small business owners everywhere. In addition to being perfect for customised development, an extensive catalogue of WordPress widgets and plug-ins means you or our development team can get your website exactly how you want it.
Benefits of Using WordPress
- World’s most popular and common CMS, meaning bloggers, writers, and anyone else who may be updating your site will likely be familiar with it.
- Simple and easy to use interface; you can learn how to use WordPress in 5 minutes!
- Powerful and scalable, making it perfect for blogs or huge catalogue based websites.
- Easy to plug into an external web hosting server.
- Cheap and inexpensive to maintain.
- Complete control over the appearance and layout of your site.
Drupal is an open source CMS platform that powers an estimated 2%, in excess of 1 million, of all websites worldwide. Drupal boasts a catalogue of over 30,000 add-ons that can be used to alter the Drupal experience for both webmasters and users, while it also has the same number of developers working on improving the CMS and delivering further add-ons.
Benefits of Using Drupal
- Easy to use interface for building customised websites from scratch.
- Simple content management functions through user-friendly interface.
- Fast collaboration with others working on your site.
- Easy to connect to other websites in your network.
- Easy administration for managing a team of site editors and writers.
Magento is one of the world’s most popular ecommerce CMS platforms. Owned by eBay, globally famous brands and small businesses alike use Magento for maintaining their ecommerce catalogues and for getting the shopping layout they wish to present to their users.
Benefits of Using Magento
- Clean and simple design with attention grabbing appearance.
- Easy to install and customise.
- Up to 50 different payment gateways available.
- One admin panel to manage the entire website.
- Options for easily adding promotions and discounts at checkout stage.
Zen Cart is an open source ecommerce solution specifically designed to provide the best possible user experience to shoppers on your website. Zen Cart offers a wide array of usability functions, features, and service add-ons so users get a customised ecommerce solution that speaks volumes about their brand.
Benefits of Using Zen Cart
- Catalogues easily extended and adapted for different product ranges.
- Huge number of add-ons for fully customised ecommerce experience.
- Easy to integrate with other CMS platforms, such as WordPress, if you want published content and sales products on site.
- Large-scale community support available through the Zen Cart forums.
Open Cart is another open source ecommerce software and is simple to install and use. It is a popular CMS platform and is often used by ecommerce beginners who simply want the fastest route to an online catalogue and functioning store.
Benefits of Using Open Cart
- Simple architecture means Open Cart is efficient and low demand in terms of resources.
- Easy to modify for customised storefront design.
- Simple to administer from control panel.
- Substantial online community for finding tips and getting help with technical issues.
Get in touch with Bough Digital now to discuss your needs surrounding content management systems, and our team of developers can immediately get to work delivering a branded, fully customised solution for your site.
Increase your sales - get a FREE quote
Our clients, and what they say
Most of our targeted pages have had a huge boost for the keywords Bough Digital have recommended us to use. Also, their customer service is quick and responsive. We will continue the relationship with this great SEO firm as the results are impressive! Outstanding service.read more
Bough Digital have been working with us for 6 months now and have hit all targets set. We have just upped our budget with them as we are extremely happy with what they have achieved with our site. Great SEO company!read more
Bough's advice and recommendations have proved an invaluable part of our digital strategy in recent years, and continue to be so alongside the other services they provide us.read more