For example, refer us a client spending 2k a month, you get a £400 initial bonusdo nothing earn big! Tell me more
Whether you decide to embark on a pay-per-click (PPC) advertising campaign to add an extra string to your digital marketing bow, or because you want to use it as an alternative keyword research tool in today’s world of keyword (not provided), the ability to plan and manage your campaign holds the key to whether you achieve your objectives.learn more
If you’re crediting other websites with links out from your own, the onus is on you to tell them you’ve done it, otherwise your generosity may never be discovered!learn more
The usability factor of websites is an increasingly prominent part of Google and the other search engines’ ranking algorithms. Usability can influence many important performance metrics of your website, including bounce rate, visit time, and ultimately conversions and revenues.
Owing to our intimate understanding of the importance of usability and all the features that are factored into this, we have put together a usability audit that will help you identify clear areas for improvement within your own website. Carrying out the usability audit and carrying out the action points generated will boost website performance in the search engines as well as provide a brilliant user experience for all visitors to your website.
We recommend carrying out a usability audit on your website every six months to ensure you are always achieving optimum performance.
What Does the Usability Audit Cover?
Our usability audit covers a vast range of areas, including but not limited to:
- Technical aspects of your site, including landing page loading times, cross platform and browser compatibility, and W3C validation.
- Design and appearance factors, including the overall design of the layout, the appearance of links within the page, and the quality of graphics and other visuals featured across the site.
- Navigation functions, such as ease of navigation around the site and how easy the site is to use overall.
- The quality of the content on the website, from an overall and general perspective as well as an analysis of specific content sections and pages.
- Any features that can be avoided, such as outdated visitor counters and overuse of on-page applications and widgets.
Usability Audit: The Process
Bough Digital will undertake the following process to ensure delivery of your usability audit:
- One of our in-house SEO consultants will carry out the usability audit.
- Findings of the audit will be presented back to you via PDF, with any raw data analysed shared via Excel file.
- Conference call or meeting with Bough Digital to discuss the findings of your usability audit, further discuss recommended action points, and outline any future projects that will need to be undertaken as a result.
Contact Bough Digital now to order your website usability audit and start improving your website today! A usability audit will be completed within the first three months of any monthly SEO retainer package.
Increase your sales - get a FREE quote
Our clients, and what they say
Most of our targeted pages have had a huge boost for the keywords Bough Digital have recommended us to use. Also, their customer service is quick and responsive. We will continue the relationship with this great SEO firm as the results are impressive! Outstanding service.read more
Bough Digital have been working with us for 6 months now and have hit all targets set. We have just upped our budget with them as we are extremely happy with what they have achieved with our site. Great SEO company!read more
Bough's advice and recommendations have proved an invaluable part of our digital strategy in recent years, and continue to be so alongside the other services they provide us.read more