- Technical SEO Issues
- Content & Blogging
- Intermediate & Advanced SEO
- Link Building
- Keyword Research
- Competitor Research
- Bough SEO Agency
- Branding/ Brand Awareness
- On-Page Optimisation
- Digital Marketing Tools
- Universal / Vertical Search
- Black Hat SEO
- Search Engine Trends
- Reputation Management
For example, refer us a client spending 2k a month, you get a £400 initial bonusdo nothing earn big! Tell me more
Whether you decide to embark on a pay-per-click (PPC) advertising campaign to add an extra string to your digital marketing bow, or because you want to use it as an alternative keyword research tool in today’s world of keyword (not provided), the ability to plan and manage your campaign holds the key to whether you achieve your objectives.learn more
If you’re crediting other websites with links out from your own, the onus is on you to tell them you’ve done it, otherwise your generosity may never be discovered!learn more
How can I Measure my Digital Marketing Success Offline?
While digital marketing is predominantly aimed at helping your business make more money online, you can certainly use your online presence to drive offline business, as covered in this tutorial specifically in relation to social media.
There are a number of ways to measure the success of your digital marketing efforts if you're interacting with customers offline, including:
- Asking your customers at the time of sale or during first contact how they discovered your company.
- Capturing data through your website, using enquiry or sign-up forms, and then monitoring whether these customers convert online or offline.
- Using specific promotional offers that you advertise online but that require an offline conversion to redeem.
- If there is no means of converting through your website, still ensure you use Google Analytics data to measure traffic, and analyse how this correlates to revenues and profits.
Remember that the path from online awareness to offline conversion might not always be a direct one. For example, if your website aims to get people to phone you, the phone call is the measure of your digital marketing success. If the phone calls then aren't converting, this is another area you should then be looking at.
Do you like this post?
Increase your sales - get a FREE quote
Our clients, and what they say
Most of our targeted pages have had a huge boost for the keywords Bough Digital have recommended us to use. Also, their customer service is quick and responsive. We will continue the relationship with this great SEO firm as the results are impressive! Outstanding service.read more
Bough Digital have been working with us for 6 months now and have hit all targets set. We have just upped our budget with them as we are extremely happy with what they have achieved with our site. Great SEO company!read more
Bough's advice and recommendations have proved an invaluable part of our digital strategy in recent years, and continue to be so alongside the other services they provide us.read more